Awesome people! In making a living, we must have a business that forces us to make a communication with people. In this case, it can be with our partner, manager, or our boss. There are some ways such as having a meeting, making a call, as well as sending a letter to communicate. As today technology has developed, we can use electronic mail to send our message. Well, there are some applications which we can use to do so. We can access a certain website or install it on a play store in our gadgets. But, it seems a bit annoying when we have to spend much space on the applications. But, SBCGlobal comes to be your solution.
Of course, it will be not efficient if we access some different mailing websites at once. Unless we can make it simple, all in one, then we can try to use the SBCGlobal. Without a doubt, the features of SBCGlobal Email offered to us will be helpful. In this case, we can start to play with the SBCGlobal Email Settings. If we want to set it in our iPhone, then we can start with the POP settings.
At first, we try to set the settings so that we will be able to send and receive the emails via POP3. Here, if we want to set up the SBC Global email settings on our iPhone, we need the server address of the POP and SMT. In and usual way; the server must have the best performance so that it can match to the SBCGlobal account. For our information, SBCGlobal Mail servers today is under the control of AT&T. We should be glad as AT&T posts the POP and SMTP server details on their website.
We can try to access it then we can start to use the domain of POP and SMTP for the sake of configuration. Once we can do it well, then we will be able to enjoy the features of SBCGlobal login in our device. Alright, here are the steps to make it done, such as:
- Click the icon entitled of Settings in our iPhone
- Choose the Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Go to the choice of Accounts; here our existing email accounts will appear
- Click the option of Add Account to show the available account types list
- Tap the Other, then go selecting the Add Mail Account
- Wait till the New Account form appears
- Put the Name of the field
- Click the Email field
- Enter our SBCGlobal email address
- Mention our password for the SBCGlobal email login
- Fill the description for our account in field of the Description
- Click next to continue the steps
- Choose POP which we can find at the top of the page
- Complete the name of the domain name of Host Name with our Incoming Mail Server, it best to type inbound.att.net
- Put the password then click next to complete after putting SBC Global Mail address
- Click next if we want to see the form of Outgoing Mail Server
- Fill the Host Name field for the Outgoing Mail Server with outbound.att.net
- Put the address of our SBC email the blank of User Name
- Put the password to use for the account
- Click save once we think we have completed the entire blanks
Now, we can use our iPhone to send and get some emails from our SBC Global email account. Well, we may need to know how usual people can set up the SBC Global Email Login. Even if they know a bit, they still can handle the setting of POP so that they can enjoy using their iPhone. Of course, we can do the same that we can make this SBCglobal net able to work on our phone. For our information, Apple iPhone has a feature that connects the user’s digital world. Here, it will give us the service of Google, Yahoo, as well as AOL. If we want to make it efficient to use, then here are the things we need to change, such as:
Servers Mail Settings
- Click the link to Mail, Contacts, Calendars which we can find under the menu of iPhone’s settings
- Click Add Account and choose Yahoo!
- Put our complete name, active email address, the password, as well as the other description of the account
- Select the offer of items which we can connect to this account so that we can use both in one iPhone
- Choose the option of Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Choose Add Account which we can find at the menu of Other
- Click Mail to be our account type
- Complete the entire information asked
- Put the name of the incoming mail POP server using pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com
- Put the outgoing mail with SMTP server name which is smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com
- Click Save once we are sure we make it correct
For the best tip in doing the SBC Global Mail service, we need to keep in our mind that we can access it using Yahoo servers. In other words, we can try to play with the settings on our iPhone. Well, we will need to fulfill some procedures in doing so. Not to mention, we can choose the manual settings which can guarantee us the success. In a note, there are some Internet services which give different server names. They are such as:
- SWBell or Wans
If we want to set the SBCGlobal.net Email in a proper way, indeed we need to follow the instruction. Here, we can try to do the mentioned steps above. More to earn, we can try to change the features so that we can enjoy it in Outlook. But still, we need to understand deeper on the variation of accounts of POP and IMAP.
How to set SBCGlobal in Microsoft Outlook?
Well, to set up the SBCGlobal internet account in the Microsoft Outlook, the first thing we will need is an email client. In this case, we will need the addresses of the email, the connecting settings, complete with both mail servers of the incoming and outgoing. More to say, we need the server address which we can change for the sake of SBC Communications Inc. Here, it will demand us the AT&T Corp of pop.sbcglobal.net. Somehow, it can be no longer valid. As a result, we need to connect the Outlook with AT&T’s servers. As long as we do so, then we will be able to access the messages well.
Alright, here are the steps which we can take when we need to connect it to the Microsoft Outlook. They are:
- Open the program of Microsoft Outlook
- Click File
- Click the button entitled Add Account
- Choose Manual Setup or maybe Additional Server Types
- Click Next
- Choose the option of POP or IMAP which we can find on the Choose Service page
- Click Next
- Put our full name as well as our active email address
- Choose the option of POP3 which we can find in Account Type
- For the Incoming Mail Server, put the complete letters of inbound.att.net
- For the Outgoing Mail Server, put the letters of outbound.att.net
- Put our active email address when it asks us to fill the User Name
- Make a password for the sake of security
- Click the button entitled More Settings
- Choose Outgoing Server
- Give a check on the box of My Outgoing Server or what so-called SMTP when it demands authentication
- Click Advanced
- Give a mark on the box of Encrypted Connection or what so called SSL
- Put the numbers of 995 in the box of Incoming Server or what we know as POP3 field
- Put the number of 465 for the Outgoing Server or what we know as SMTP
- Choose SSL for the Encrypted Connection type
- Click OK followed with Next when we want to configure the mailbox
- Click Finish and close the wizard
As we know, most people can connect the SBCglobal Email Settings in this famous program of Microsoft Outlook. For years, the program has made a standard in the field of reading as well as creating emails. But still, the program is progressing that it learns how to create automatic email tasks. Besides, it can limit some junk emails we get from some senders. As the efficient offers that the Outlook has, now we can make it excellent with this SBCglobal. There is something which we need to remember when we try to make a setting. Here are some tips which we can try, as follows:
In this case, when we want to try to use the laptop or PC with other people, then we need to make privacy. Of course, it is to help us preventing the violence or harm of getting email hacked. One of the best ways to do so is by creating a complicated password. Well, complicated here does not mean that we need to make our self-dizzy and forget the formation of the letters. Instead, we need to take a note on the password so that when we need to put it, we can take a look at the note.
Another thing we can do is that we have to avoid agreeing on the pop up of the internet browser to remember our password. Besides, the pop-up will appear on the Outlook. So, it is such a must for us to set the security so that it will not save the password. Otherwise, our partners or other people will get it easier to access our email. Of course, we do not want such this worst thing to happen, do we?
Now, we have been successful in setting the SBC Global to our PC or smartphone. In this case, we may still get confused on how to export some email addresses taken from ATT.net as well as SBC Global net to our gadget. As we can see, AT&T and SBC Global are such a merged unity which serves people an online email service. In this case, we may remember the famous email services such as Yahoo.com and gmail.com. If we think we need to use all at once, then we need to export some emails from different accounts to our SBCGlobal. Indeed, it is as easy as exporting our Yahoo contacts. Alright, here are some ways we can make done, which are:
- At first, it is crucial to do the Login to our email account.
- Then, we can click the icon of the Contacts.
- For the next, we can see the contacts page.
- After that, we can click the menu of Tools which we can find at the left side.
- Once we have done, we need to click Actions.
- Choose the option of Export.
- Then, we need to click the option of Yahoo CSV.
- For the last step, we need to click the option entitled Export Now.
Overall, we can start to check some files on our computer, PC or smartphone. Since now one, we can import all files we have in our gadget using this Constant Contact. Well, SBCGlobal is all about efficiency in communication. If we avoid using something looks complicated at a glance, then we may get left behind. So, keep moving up, and we will survive. Happy exploring the email settings, and enjoy the features!